Explore Northern Vietnam
|| Hanoi – BaBe Lakes – Bao Lac – Cao Bang – Meo Vac – Dong Van - Yen Minh – Quan Ba - Ha Giang – Bac Ha – Sapa – Dien Bien Phu – Son La – Mai Chau – Hanoi
||12 days / 11 nights
|| This journey is only and strongly recommended to picture-hunting visitors and adventurers, who have long time in Northern Vietnam and love eco-tours, prefer to explore remote isolated areas and the customs of hill tribal people. The tour is all about contemplating the most splendid part of Vietnam, where concentrates magnificent but dangerous limestone mountain ranges, incredible terraced paddy fields, and dozens of various ethnics including H’mong, Tay, Black Thai, White Thai, Muong, Yao.
| Connection :
|| Easy to combine with other excursion in the Central and South of Vietnam.
| Note :
|| The first day should be Thursday to enjoy this program best.
ITINERARY IN BRIEF
||SERVICES not INCLUDED
- English-speaking tourguide
- Land transfer by air-con vehicle
- Twin-shared room or homestay at house-on-stilts.
- Meals as mentioned in the program (no drinks)
- Boat trip, admission .
- Airfare (international and domestic) and airport tax
- Visa to Vietnam
- Early check-in, late check-out surcharge
- Other meals
- Drinks and personal expenses (phone call, laundry, tipping etc.)
- Any services not mentioned in the program
Travel on your own at low additional cost, email us at email@example.com to get the best quote