Tour for mothers-to-be
|| Hanoi – Silk Village – Halong Bay - Hanoi – Danang - Hoian – My Son – Saigon
||09 days / 08 nights
|| Even if you are expecting a child to come, you can still travel in one of the safest countries of Asia, enjoy local care and hospitality, research ancient cultures which worship the reproduction, or just learn new recipes and go shopping for pretty baby’s stuff.
|| Connecting with Yunnan, Nanning (China), Vientiane, Xieng Khoang, Savanakhet, Pakse (Laos), Phnompenh, Siem Reap (Cambodia) by convenient landway.
|| Van Phuc silk village ; Halong junk trip ; Hoian ancient town ; Tra Que herb village ; Markets in Saigon
ITINERARY IN BRIEF
||SERVICES not INCLUDED
- English-speaking tourguides
- Land transfer by air-con vehicles
- Twin-shared room at centrally-located hotels having lifts and easy access.
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Meals as mentioned in the program (no drinks)
- Overnight boat trip in Halong
- Water during transportation
- Airfare (international and domestic) and airport tax
- Visa arrangement
- Early check-in, late check-out surcharge
- Other meals, Drinks and personal expenses (phone call, laundry, tipping etc.)
- Any services not mentioned in the program
Travel on your own at low additional cost, email us at email@example.com to get the best quote