Deep in the north
|| Hanoi – Ninh Binh – Lao Cai – Bac Ha – Sapa Villages – Halong - Hanoi
||11 days / 10 nights
|| Northern Vietnam is so different from its southward sister that some may comment that they seem belong to two countries. Yet, those who prefer more cultural discovery and "cooler" life can find it worthy spending the whole journey in the North and go deep into the original traditions of Viet people. Above all, the landscape featured by magnificent karst system is truly rewarded to any nature lovers.
|| Easy to connect with Southern Vietnam, Luang Prabang, and Northern Thailand. Check here for direct flights to these destinations.
ITINERARY IN BRIEF
||SERVICES not INCLUDED
- English-speaking tourguide
- Twin-shared accommodation with daily breakfast
- Meals as per program
- Transfer as per program in air-con vehicles
- Returned train Hanoi - Lao cai in air-con compartment
- Deluxe Junk for the Boat trip on Halong Bay
- Admission as per program.
- Permit for homestay, if necessary.
- Visa to Vietnam (quoted upon request)
- Airfare and airport tax
- Other meals
- Porter service during the trekking
- Early check-in, late check-out surcharge (usually beyond 12.00 noon)
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, tips, etc.)
- Any services not mentioned in the Itinerary.
Travel on your own at low additional cost, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the best quote