VIETNAM - LAOS MOUNTAIN DISCOVERY
|| Hanoi – Ha long – Lao Cai – Sapa – Villages – Lai Chau – Dien Bien Phu – Tay Trang – Muong Khua - Oudomxay – Luang Prabang
||10 days / 09 nights
|| Deeply enjoy a trip in Northwest Vietnam, the most magnificent and picturesque mountain area of the country before passing over famous Tay Trang bordergate near Dien Bien Phu to Laos and venture into the region of hill tribes, rugged mountains and scenic river landscape.
| Extention :
|| Easy to connect with Bangkok, Yunnan and Northern Myanmar. Check here for direct flights to these destinations.
| Note :
|| Not recommended in rainy season of Laos, from June to September. Strongly recommended in March, April, October and November for the photogenic planting and harvest times.
ITINERARY IN BRIEF
||SERVICES not INCLUDED
- English-speaking tourguides
- Land transfer by air-con vehicles
- Twin-shared room with daily buffet breakfast
- Meals as mentioned in the program (no drinks)
- Water during transfer.
- Boat trips
- Admission, show tickets
- Airfare (international and domestic) and airport tax
- Visa arrangement
- Early check-in, late check-out surcharge
- Other meals
- Drinks and personal expenses (phone call, laundry, tipping etc.)
- Any services not mentioned in the program
Travel on your own at low additional cost, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the best quote