THREE LANDS FIRST FEELINGS
|| Luang Prabang - Hanoi - Halong - Sapa - Hanoi - Saigon - Tayninh Holysee - Cu Chi - Siemreap - Angkor - Siemreap
||13 days / 12 nights
|| A 2-weeks trip to see the best of Indochina relics and landscape plus enjoying daily life of the Indochinese. Let’s discover from ancient Luang Prabang to magnificent seascape of Halong Bay, hill tribal market in Northwest Vietnam, before reaching and deciding should Angkor Wat be listed as one of the top wonders of the world.
| Extention :
|| Easy to connect with Bangkok, Yunnan and Myanmar. Check here for direct flights to these destinations.
| Note :
|| Only for this tour, Day 7 should be Saturday, Sunday or Tuesday.
ITINERARY IN BRIEF
||SERVICES not INCLUDED
- English-speaking guides. Other languages available upon request.
- Twin-shared rooms with daily breakfast.
- Meals as mentioned in the Program. Special requirements (vegetarian, diet etc.) arranged upon prior notice.
- Land transfer by air-con vehicle.
- Boat trips on the Mekong river in Luang Prabang
- Boat trip on Halong Bay
- Show (Water Puppetry, Apsara dance, etc.)
- Airfare (International and domestic) and airport tax.
- Visa arrangement.
- Early check-in, late check-out surcharge.
- Drinks and other personal expenses (laundry, phone calls etc.)
- Any services not mentioned in the program
Travel on your own at low additional cost, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the best quote