Cambodia at Glance
|| Phnompenh – Toul Sleng - Siemreap – Angkor Wat – Angkor Thom - Bayon - Ta Prohm - Banteay Srei - Tonle Sap
||05 days / 04 nights
|| A deep exploring Phnompenh with unique Killing fields and Angkor, one of the largest cities in the world in 12th Century. Enjoy the sunset in temples in rain forest, meet up with man from fishing villages in Tonle Sap lake.
ITINERARY IN BRIEF
||SERVICES not INCLUDED
- 04 nights accommodation with twins share
- Meals mentioned in program ( B: Breakfast, L: Lunch and D: Dinner)
- Air-conditioned transfers.
- Sightseeing and entrance fees
- Boat trip as mentioned in program
- English speaking guide
- Bike & 1 hour foot massage
- Bottles of drinking water every day
- Domestic air ticket: Phnompenh – Siemreap & airport tax
- Visa stamped fees
- International air ticket to / from Cambodia and int’l airport tax
- Other meals not mentioned in programs.
- Tips, drinks, personal expenses and others.
Travel on your own at low additional cost, email us at email@example.com to get the best quote