ITINERARY IN BRIEF
- 5000 silver floor tiles at the Silver Pagoda, in the Royal Palace
- Step back in time at the National Museum, home to the world’s finest collection of Angkorian sculpture
- Chance to see the rare freshwater Irrawaddy dolphins in the Mekong River, near Kratie
- Explore Kompong Cham, a pretty riverside town with some of Cambodia’s best preserved colonial architecture
- The enigmatic smiles of the 216 giant faces of the Bayon, Angkor’s strangest temple
- Experience nature running riot at the mysterious ruin of Ta Prohm, the original temple where famous film Tomb Rider with Angelina Jolie acted
- Marvel at the exquisite carvings of the tiny temple of Banteay Srei of Angkor
- Responsible day with school in Cambodia countryside.
- Relax with a massage or spa, the perfect treatment for tiredness
- Enjoy time at Bar street in Siemreap town and shopping time at Angkor night market.
|SERVICES INCLUDED||SERVICES EXCLUDED|
Travel on your own at low additional cost, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the best quote