To apply for Lao visa, the applicants are required to present the original passport with validity of al least 6 months after the date entering Laos, added with 2 photos. After 3 days working, the visa would be issued and granted only for 1 single entry.
The procedure is now easier and can be done through online application with the maximum processing time of three days. We can arrange your visa in two ways: Visa receiving from Laos Embassy abroad or Visa receiving on arrival.
Visa on arrival
Whether you are living near or far from Laos Embassies or Consulates, or if you accidentally wish to visit Laos, you will be satisfied with our quick and secured arrangement for Visa on Arrival, which helps you avoid the complicated procedures and bureaucracy. Please contact us at email@example.com to get further information about the services’ fee and process.
We need to receive the order by fax or email from the applicant with information as follows:
1. Full names, please quote as exactly as your passport.
2. Other name:
3. Date of birth
4. Place of birth
7. Passport No. (Valid at least 6 month from the day of departure)
8. Date of issue
9. Expired date
10. Place of issue
11. Present address
13. E-mail address
14. Purpose of the trip
15. Date of arrival in Laos PDR
16. Port of entry
17. Duration of stay in Laos
18. Next destination after your visit in Laos PDR
19. Name and address of the contact person incase of emergency telephone
How to do
1. Example of a traveler’s application:
Mr. DAVID JAMES/ /01APRIL1976/CANADIAN/SALESMAN/BM0011001/
14JUNE1998/ Luang Prabang International Airport /1MONTH/VANCOUVER (sample only)
2. Upon reception of Visa order, we will submit the details to the Immigration Office (the I/O) and wait for the Visa Approval (normally 04-05 working days)
3. If it is approved, the I/O will notify Threeland in writing that your Visa has been approved and at the same time notify the Laos Embassy or Consulate in your country by fax. The fax code will be informed to you by Threeland. In case of the Visa on Arrival, the I/O will not fax the Visa Approval to any Embassies or Consulates but upon your arrival in Laos, you will see the office “Visa Upon Arrival”, where Immigration officers will check your Approval Number and get your Visa stamped hereby. Please remember to inform us your arrival flight to Laos so that we will be able to assist you should any matters arise.
4. You will get the stamp for your visa at the airport check point after being checked with the information that we sent you.