You can also get into Vietnam by land from China, Laos and Cambodia but the Visa must be indicated clearly by Vietnamese Embassies with one or two of the below Entry Points. Tourists can pass the border at the following Entry Points.
From Laos (From the North to the South)
* Tay Trang Border Gate in Dien Bien Province-Northeast Vietnam- connect to Phongsaly province, Laos.
* Na Meo Border Gate in Thanh Hoa Province - north Centre of Vietnam - connect to Samnua province, Laos.
* Nam Can Border Gate in Nghe An Province - north Centre of Vietnam- connect to XiengKhoang province Laos
* Keo Nua ( Cau Treo ) Border Gate in Ha Tinh Province - north Centre of Vietnam.
* Lao Bao Border Gate in Quang Tri Province- north Centre of Vietnam- connect to Savannakhet province Laos.
* Cha Lo Border Gate in Quang Binh Province - north Centre of Vietnam.
* Po Y Border Gate in Kon Tum Province - Central highland of Vietnam - connect to Attapeu province, Laos.
From Cambodia (From the North to the South)
* Le Thanh Border Gate in Gia Lai Province - Central highland of Vietnam - connect (Ratanakiri, Cambodia).
* Moc Bai Border Gate in Tay Ninh Province - South Vietnam.
* Sa Mat Border Gate in Tay Ninh Province - South Vietnam.
* DinhBa Border Gate in DongThap Province - South Vietnam - Mekong delta - connect Prey Veng, Cambodia.
* Tinh Bien Border Gate in An Giang Province - South Vietnam - Mekong delta
* XaXia Border Gate in Kien Giang Province-SouthVietnam-Mekong delta-connects Kampot province Cambodia
From China (From the East to the West)
* Mong Cai (in Quang Ninh province) - Northeast Vietnam - connect Guangzhi province, China.
* Huu Nghi (in Lang Son province), Northeast Vietnam - connect Guangzhi province, China.
* Lao Cai (in Lao Cai province) - Northwest Vietnam - connect Yunnan province, China